Service Delivery Manager (Product Owner)
As our Service Delivery Manager, your focus is to own the beginning-to-end integration of our products in our clients' environment. Your goal is keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients. Your duties include troubleshooting technical issues, ensuring that service agreements get met and assisting with contract renewal. This role requires someone who can keep a positive relationship with clients, manage finances, meet deadlines, lead a team, stay organized, manage conflict and use creativity to find ways to make the service better.
- Own and develop relationships with our customers, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes specific to the client(s) you serve
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver required services
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and service
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the research & development team
- Communicate key insights and findings to leadership team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Experience in service delivery within the Health Information Technology industry (this is an absolute must.)
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to pitch in as needed
- Skilled at collaborating across teams in a flat organization
- Experience in a customer-facing, consultative role
- Desire to serve patients. While our customers are providers & payers - you are driven to put patients first.
Desired (but not required) Skills & Experiences
- Experience implementing solutions related to Prior Authorization
- Experience implementing blockchain products
- Recent coding experience, allowing you to jump in to build when needed
- Competitive salary that correlates with your ability to contribute
- Generous vacation + sick time allotment
- 4 hours/ month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Fun office perks including snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Friday brown bag lunch & learns
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We value diversity and inclusion, and strive to build teams which include people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Diversity makes us tick, and we are better together when our team is a reflection of the patient populations we serve.
That said, we are an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description is subject to change at any time. We are a startup, and we all wear many hats. As part of your employment, you may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description. Please see your immediate supervisor with any questions you may have.