Each day you are in the office the lives of patients will be improved.
As a Business Analyst, your work will be the glue that keeps our customers connected to our development teams and our business objectives. You will seek out, document, and help design and implement the products and services provided by Myndshft. You will speak with data and contribute your experience as you provide direction for the unique work Myndshft is doing to change the face of healthcare. This is a mission critical role, as we require your knowledge and expertise to ensure our products have the expected impact on patients, doctors and families.
We are currently hiring for Business Analysts on our Product Management, Client Deployment and Product Experience Teams. In this role you will:
- Bridge the gap between customers and the business by using clear language, repeatable processes and detailed technology requirements to drive change.
- Be the champion of documentation, communication, and process – you will need to evaluate, analyze, and communicate requirements at each stage of the technology development process, so everyone involved is pleased with the final product.
- Develop meaningful relationships built on trust with customer and internal staff. Be ready to respond to concerns with supporting information and recommendations.
- Lead, support and ensure the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features including:
- Define configuration specifications and business requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- 3 years experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance gathering business requirements for diverse audiences and applications.
- Proven analytical abilities. You can make sense of data and "connect the dots" with ease.
- Excellent communication skills. You can tailor your message (and data) to be relevant to your audience.
- Experience creating and refining processes in a fast-paced setting.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience working for a software or technology company. Bonus points if it was an Agile environment.
- Competitive salary that correlates with your ability to contribute
- Generous vacation + sick time allotment
- 4 hours / month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Fun office perks including snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Continued learning in the form of brown bag lunches, training sessions and intra-company events.
Myndshft’s software-as-a-service automates and simplifies time-consuming healthcare administrative tasks associated with prior authorization, eligibility and benefits verification, and patient financial responsibility, freeing providers and payers to concentrate more fully on patient care again. Myndshft was founded in 2015, and works with leading providers, payers, and health information exchanges.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We value diversity and inclusion, and strive to build teams which include people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Diversity makes us tick, and we are better together. That said, we are an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description is subject to change at any time. We are a startup, and we all wear many hats. As part of your employment, you may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description. Please see your immediate supervisor with any questions you may have.