Director of Business Development - Diagnostics
Each day you are in the office the lives of patients will be improved.
We are looking for an energetic Director of Business Development with relationships in the Diagnostics labs space, to close new clients, and meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Reporting to the VP of Business Development, you will contribute to key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
- Reach / exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute plans to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting executive relationships
- Partner with Client Deployment, Product, and Technology teams to understand the best solution to fit business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Bring in new logos and expand the customer base of Myndshft
- Stay current on customer and industry trends and provide feedback to the Myndshft product strategy and roadmap.
- Must be a self-starter excited about the prospect of improving patient lives through work with our clients
- Established, strong relationships with Diagnostics Labs
- Expertise in selling technology solutions to diagnostics labs including but not limited to order entry, laboratory information management systems, process automation technologies and revenue cycle solutions
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of our platform capabilities and services in a compelling way
- A history of meeting or exceeding annual quota that is verifiable and can be referenced
- Outstanding ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the prospect organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to position our products against competitors
Desired (but not required) Skills & Experiences
- Understanding of cutting edge technology in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Process Automation Technology
- Competitive salary that correlates with your ability to contribute
- Generous vacation + sick time allotment
- 4 hours/ month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Fun office perks including snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Continued learning in form of brown bag lunches, training sessions and intra-company events.
Myndshft’s software-as-a-service automates and simplifies time-consuming healthcare administrative tasks associated with prior authorization, eligibility and benefits verification, and patient financial responsibility, freeing providers and payers to concentrate more fully on patient care again. Myndshft was founded in 2015, and works with leading providers, payers, and health information exchanges.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We value diversity and inclusion, and strive to build teams which include people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Diversity makes us tick, and we are better together. That said, we are an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description is subject to change at any time. We are a startup, and we all wear many hats. As part of your employment, you may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description. Please see your immediate supervisor with any questions you may have.