Interested in making healthcare better, but don't see a role that's the right fit? No worries! We are growing rapidly, and our hiring needs are refreshed often. However, if you don't want to wait for the "perfect" role to be posted here, you can submit your resume through this application. We strive to build teams which include people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
In all of our roles, regardless of seniority or experience, we look for people who want to make healthcare better, and who align to our Ground Rules:
- Trust Others & Be trusted
- Be Honest, Be Humble, and Be Hungry to Learn
- Be Driven and Collaborate on the Solution
- Practice Open Communications
- Speak with Data
- Respect Confidentiality
- Embrace Change
- We care, and we show it
Desired (but not required) Skills & Experiences
- Experience in the Health Information Technology industry
- Technical experience working with/ on Blockchain
- Experience working in a rapidly growing startup
- Competitive salary that correlates with your ability to contribute
- Generous vacation + sick time allotment
- 4 hours/ month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Fun office perks including snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Friday brown bag lunch & learns
Myndshft’s software-as-a-service automates and simplifies time-consuming healthcare administrative tasks associated with prior authorization, eligibility and benefits verification, and patient financial responsibility, freeing providers and payers to concentrate more fully on patient care again. Myndshft was founded in 2015, and works with leading providers, payers, and health information exchanges.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We value diversity and inclusion, and strive to build teams which include people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Diversity makes us tick, and we are better together when our team is a reflection of the patient populations we serve.
That said, we are an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description is subject to change at any time. We are a startup, and we all wear many hats. As part of your employment, you may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description. Please see your immediate supervisor with any questions you may have.