Senior Software Engineer
We're building an AI-enabled, automated platform to simplify healthcare transactions, and need your help as a skilled Senior Software Engineer to build the critical connections which make this possible. As a member of our Research & Development organization, you will use Go to build applications that will send and receive data from a variety of healthcare software APIs. Your contribution to our product helps people get the medical care they need sooner. Specifically, you will:
- Write clean, concise, and well documented code
- Develop integrations by researching and using unfamiliar APIs
- Deploy, upgrade, and monitor many applications
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Contribute to collaborative design sessions with technical teams across the business
- Write software utilizing Hyperledger Fabric’s SDK
- Participate in peer-peer code reviews
- Mentor other software engineers to help cultivate their skills
- Authoritative level experience with Java, C#, Python or Go in a production environment. (Experience in production is a must. You've likely been at this for at least 5 years)
- Professional experience in an enterprise codebase. You’ve been thrown into an unfamiliar codebase before, and can quickly find your way around, and push quality production code quickly.
- Experience with software development best practices and principles
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- The ability to adapt to the standards, conventions, and workflow of the development team and organization
- The ability to communicate efficiently and empathetically when reviewing the code submitted by peers
Desired (but not required) Skills & Experiences
- Experience writing Go in a production environment.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform, or any container orchestrator and cloud platform
- Competitive salary that correlates with your ability to contribute
- Generous vacation + sick time allotment
- 4 hours/ month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Fun office perks including snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Friday brown bag lunch & learns
- Standing/ sitting height-adjustable desks
Myndshft’s software-as-a-service automates and simplifies time-consuming healthcare administrative tasks associated with prior authorization, eligibility and benefits verification, and patient financial responsibility, freeing providers and payers to concentrate more fully on patient care again. Myndshft was founded in 2015, and works with leading providers, payers, and health information exchanges.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We value diversity and inclusion, and strive to build teams which include people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Diversity makes us tick, and we are better together. That said, we are an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description is subject to change at any time. We are a startup, and we all wear many hats. As part of your employment, you may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description. Please see your immediate supervisor with any questions you may have.