As one of our Product Owners, your focus is to own the creation and maintenance of our Products within our PaaS. As our products are young, you will have the opportunity to ideate and influence their creation. Product Owner responsibilities include gathering or drafting requirements for the product, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out this and future products that deliver our company’s vision of helping patients get the care they need.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, improve customer experience, and drive product growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements. Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver required services. Plan releases and upgrades
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the research & development team
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users. Keep track of industry trends. Communicate key insights and findings to leadership team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Work within Agile. Set sprint goals. Groom and prioritize backlog. Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Experience as a Product Owner within the Health Information Technology industry (this is an absolute must.)
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to pitch in as needed
- Skilled at collaborating across teams in a flat organization
- Desire to serve patients. While our customers are providers & payers - you are driven to put patients first.
Desired (but not required) Skills & Experiences
- Experience implementing solutions related to Prior Authorization
- Familiarity with agile is a plus
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Competitive salary that correlates with your ability to contribute
- Generous vacation + sick time allotment
- 4 hours/ month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Fun office perks including snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Friday brown bag lunch & learns
Myndshft’s software-as-a-service automates and simplifies time-consuming healthcare administrative tasks associated with prior authorization, eligibility and benefits verification, and patient financial responsibility, freeing providers and payers to concentrate more fully on patient care again. Myndshft was founded in 2015, and works with leading providers, payers, and health information exchanges.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We value diversity and inclusion, and strive to build teams which include people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Diversity makes us tick, and we are better together when our team is a reflection of the patient populations we serve.
That said, we are an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description is subject to change at any time. We are a startup, and we all wear many hats. As part of your employment, you may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description. Please see your immediate supervisor with any questions you may have.