Software Engineers at Myndshft have the opportunity to learn and/or use Go & Hyperledger Fabric to develop on and help build our private blockchain. Whether it’s working on smart contracts, using the Fabric framework to build out our architecture, or build custom solutions for our top clients, you’ll have the chance to work with modern technologies and make visible contributions to our product. Our Smart Contracts and Architecture teams are primarily coding in Go, while our client delivery team is currently coding in Python & Java, with plans to transition to Go. To us, blockchain isn’t a fad or trend; it’s a practical tool to create a better way to manage the business of healthcare.
Working in small agile groups, you will:
- Write clean, concise, and well documented code
- Research and use unfamiliar REST and RPC based APIs
- Deploy, upgrade, and monitor many applications
- Contribute to open-source projects and add functionality we can use internally
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Attend collaborative design sessions with technical teams across the business
- Proficient to authoritative level experience with Java, C#, Python or Go in a production environment. You know at least one (or several) of these languages well enough to successfully mentor a green engineer in your language of choice.
- Professional experience in an enterprise codebase. You’ve been thrown into an unfamiliar codebase before, and can quickly find your way around, and push quality production code quickly.
- Contribute to each part of the software development lifecycle.
Desired (but not required) Skills & Experiences
- Experience writing Go in a production environment. Bonus points if it was chaincode
- Working knowledge of Docker, containerization, and container orchestration
- Experience with microservices: distributed systems, application instrumentation
- Professional experience as a technical lead
- Experience with Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of popular Go, Python, Java, or C# packages for backend and web
- Competitive salary that correlates with your ability to contribute
- Generous vacation + sick time allotment
- 4 hours/ month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Fun office perks including snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Friday brown bag lunch & learns
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We value diversity and inclusion, and strive to build teams which include people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Diversity makes us tick, and we are better together when our team is a reflection of the patient populations we serve.
That said, we are an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description is subject to change at any time. We are a startup, and we all wear many hats. As part of your employment, you may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description. Please see your immediate supervisor with any questions you may have.